How Our Legal Team Can Help
Many people think they can save money by handling an injury claim on their own. In fact, many of our clients come to the initial meeting in our office with an offer from the insurance company already in hand. Getting an offer isn’t hard; getting the RIGHT offer is the key. However, the right attorney can often significantly increase the amount of your recovery, so it is worth it to seek help from our experienced attorneys.
While you are focusing on your physical recovery, our lawyer can:
- Identify all liable parties
- Calculate your past and future losses
- File the necessary injury claims
- Present evidence to support your claims
- Negotiate for the full settlement you deserve
What to Do After an Accidental Injury
An accident that causes injuries can be traumatic and stressful, and many people do not know what to do or where to turn. You can protect yourself by doing the following after an injury:
- Seek medical attention. If you believe you have any type of injury at all, it is best to get a medical evaluation. A quick diagnosis allows you to begin treatment right away, which can improve your overall prognosis. It will also provide a record of the injuries you suffered that you can present to the insurance company.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer in Indiana. Once your health stabilizes, you should not delay in contacting an attorney who can assess your rights and begin standing up for the compensation that you deserve. There are time limits involved, so never wait to begin this process.
The right legal help is waiting for you at Blackburn Romey. We know how to stand up to insurance companies, and we bring a wealth of resources and experience to each and every case we take. Reach out today to learn more.