Category Archives : Indiana law

  • Aug 15
    Construction Zone Speed Limits

    Speed is a major factor in far too many fatal car accidents, making excess speed one of the most dangerous driving practices. Motorists are responsible for driving at a safe speed not only in relation to the speed limit but also in relation to the road’s condition and to what’s happening on the ground, which sometimes includes road construction. If a speeding driver leaves you injured in a construction zone accident, seek the professional legal guidance of an experienced car accident attorney today. Indiana's government Work Zone Safety...

IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS BEEN injured AND NEEDS HELP, CONTACT US TODAY using the form below or by phone at

Request Free Consultation

    or call us at

    833.FOR HELP